Sepia image of the Wheelersburg United Methodist Church at 11605 Gallia Pike. This building was dedicated November 28, 1926 by Bishop Theodore S. Henderson. The church was founded in 1820 by Daniel Young and the congregation met in homes until 1838 when the first building was built near the present site.
Scanned page 57 from Henry A. Lorberg scrapbook containing black & white illustration captioned "A New Years Calling Card." The Illustration reads "Annual visit of the Lunch Friends" 1887. Handwritten note from Mr. and Mrs. Robinson;
a black & white photograph of L.C. Robinson; and an ad for Pursell, Ewing & Company.