Black & white photo image of the church building and neighboring houses. Upper left corner has young woman in a hat other- three corners floral motif above the building river scene. Grand View also Grandview Avenue
Colorized image of the Henry Massie School building on the southwest corner of Second (2nd) & Chillicothe Streets. It was opened in 1918 and closed in 1958. It was re-named Griffin Hall for use by the Ohio University Portsmouth Branch from 1961 to 1967. It was razed in 2001.