Yellow cardstock-like card with green leaves as watermark, gold lines on top and bottom, red and black print with green ink signatures. In recognition of loyal service to 1949 Red Cross fund to Mrs. G. E. Obrist.
Colorized image of the inn showing people on the front porch surrounded by trees. Considered a summer resort, the inn was located in Rushtown near the N & W Railway station. The Inn was owned and operated by William Crichton, a native of Scotland and steel mill worker in the late 1800's and early 1900's. The Inn was located on a hill on the west side of route 104 near the N & W Railway passenger station in Rushtown, It closed in 1919.
Colorized cartoon images of Dutch children with a banner with "McGaw" in black printing on the front. The community known as McGaw was in the southwest corner of Nile Township at the mouth of Upper Twin Creek. A post office was located at McGaw from 1893 until 1919 when the mail was forwarded to the Friendship post office.
Yellowed advertisement on one side: colored painting of "Last Supper" on back: "Emrick Funeral Home, Funeral Director and Embalmer, Air Conditioned, Ralph F. Scott, owner, Ambulance Service, Phone 353-4161, 1422 Lincoln St., Portsmouth, Ohio, 45662. 1963: Ralph Scott became part owner of Emrick-Scott