Black and white photo image of the Cropper Building at the corner of Eleventh (11th) and Waller Streets. The building was torn down on November 1, 1934.
Sepia toned image of a large group gathered at the front of Holy Redeemer Church. The Holy Redeemer church was founded when a need arose for the separation on English and German-speaking congregations. In 1853 the Irish Catholic congregation built their first Holy Redeemer building on Sixth (6th) Street. This building was constructed in 1905 on Gallia Street.
Photo image of scanned scrapbook page. Pictured are two faded photographs. Top: an image of crowds enroute to the Sunday Tabernacle at the corner of Gallia and Lincoln Streets. The Second Presbyterian Church is in the background, at the corner of Waller and Eighth (8th) Streets. Below is the Johnson Hub and Spoke Factory on Chillicothe Street. The factory started in operation in 1868.
Photo image of scanned scrapbook page. Pictured: typed page about the Crusade of the W. C. T. U. continued; Dan Rice's Horse Stables; Riverside Ball Grounds; Scioto Bottoms; Mr. Lynn
Photo image of scanned scrapbook page: Ads for Cuppett & Webb Lumber on West Front Street and Dr. W. H. Wagner at 224 Market Street
Center: image of the Hon. Theodore K. Funk, noted criminal lawyer