Railroad Depot at 10th (Tenth) and Waller Streets. Built in 1886 for the Cincinnati-Portsmouth-Virginia Line. Used by Norfolk & Western from 1901 until new N & W Depot was built in 1931. Razed in 1968
Orange card with patron name, Anne DuPuy with address. Card was used to "draw out" or lend books. Card number and expiration date. Dates stamped for book returns
Colorized photomechanical print of Holy Redeemer church at 1325 Gallia Street. The Holy Redeemer Church was founded when a need arose for the separation of the English and German-speaking congregations. In 1853 the Irish Catholic congregation built their first Holy Redeemer building on Sixth (6th) Street. This building on Gallia Street was constructed in 1905.
Black and white photo postcard of class - No date but name Juanita Lester on back indicated 1920's. This building was on Hutchins Street across from Mound Park. It was razed in 1956 after the new Highland School was build on the former playground area.